Thursday, June 26, 2014

A LITTLE CROCHET ANYONE?

 Maureen was in the Studio last week and she shared a great story.

She wanted to learn to crochet this curtain: PROJECT 13.
She took a class from Lynette and she did make this delightful curtain.   It hangs in her home.  
Maureen is now working on the throw above the fireplace: 
The Babette blanket.

Maureen says if she can crochet it, you can too.

Come in to the Studio and be inspired by the staff and the wonderful community of knitters that bring the yarn alive. 



2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come to the studio, that would be so much fun. Love that curtain.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to attempt this curtain! Never have been able to master crocheting and I need a little curtain for my office. Could I hang it horizontally?

    ReplyDelete